The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/movieman/files/2009/04...
Oh well, haha I guess it's too sudden but I'll try...
I just came back from watching CATS with my god si...
I've let myself forgive but I won't ever forget. ...
Audrey messaged me, wanting to meet up. She's tro...
Fall sick liao. Recently damn slack never properl...
These few days very tired. Even my best bro today...
Wah, I was sleeping at 9pm then my friend just sms...
I just came home from bugis. Recently very sinful...
I am a wemade FOX fan. WAHAHAHA. bisu and nada v...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Quite a few days never update my blog already. Actually not much to update also... Everyday is the same thing, wake up at 7-8. Gym at 10-12/1 then study until evening and go home sleep before 12. Or somewhere there la.

But what i want to update is last friday. I nearly die in gym la! Cause got 12 my spotter. Then got him to support me when i doing weights so i bloody add a lot of weights when i doing bench press. I still remember on each side is 27.9kg which means all together both sides is 55.8kg excluding the bar dunno how heavy. About my body weight. My usual is only 26 each side which is 52kg excluding bar. I add that 2 kg when i lifted, the thing instant fall down i cannot push back up at my throat there. LOL, if dun have 12 instead is weishu, I think the weight will crush my neck already. Confirm dead. Lucky. He save my life LOL.

Anyway, that wun stop me. Must chiong my weights. =) Also must chiong exam... Damn tiring la this studying...

(2) So Waddaya Think! 8:50:00 AM